2 Which cookies and why?
1. When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following, for example:
|_utma||Statistical||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_utmz||Statistical||Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months|
|vuid||Statistical||Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||2 years|
|IDE||Marketing||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||2 years|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Marketing||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days|
2. You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address [email protected]. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.