THE HERBOTS TEAM IS LOOKING FOR REINFORCEMENT
For our office in Halle-Booienhoven we are currently looking for an
Office Assistant (Dutch, English, Chinese, French) (m/f)
Job description :
As an office assistant you will have variated tasks, you provide a full administrative and organizationally support and you acquire the necessary insights so you can think along and act and re-act pro-active.
- You’re responsible for a qualitative telephonic service and take care of a professional and friendly reception of visitors.
- You answer telephone calls from customers, with several daily incoming international calls from amongst other China and do the follow-up of their questions/needs.
- Beside that you are responsible for the administrative obligations and organization of the shipment of pigeons both national as international.
- You make translations (English, French, German) and do the follow up of the translations made by our colleagues in China.
- The organizing of foreign travels and fairs are also a part of your job.
- As an office assistant you function as the chain between the internal and external contacts and you’re help will be asked in coordinating the logistics processes and invoicing.
- You’ve got at least a bachelor (office management) or master (translator/interpreter) and can look back on a few years of relevant experience in a similar function.
- You have a hands-on mentality that is based on a combination of fast, efficient and custom related handling.
- Your sparkling personality makes sure that you are easy in making contacts and building up relationships, both with customers as colleagues.
- In everything you do, you act in a professional and pro-active way. You can adopt the right priorities.
- Also in stress moments you keep the overview and keep your calm.
- You prefer an environment where flexibility and multitasking are a more a rule than an exception.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch and you speak and write fluently English and French. You are able to speak to customers in Chinese. Knowledge of German is an asset.
- You can work perfectly with the entire MS Office package.
- Thanks to your organizational talent and punctual follow up, you’re perfectly able to follow up customers’ questions. You can work accurate and you’re not afraid of administrative tasks.
- For this extremely variated job you like to work with the necessary flexibility and can put in the extra energy when necessary.
A challenging, permanent employment with a lot of variation and responsibility in a stable family company where your contribution to an optimal customers’ satisfaction will be appreciated. The company stands for a no-nonsense culture where independency, team spirit and short communication lines are central. You will be part of a dynamic organization in full expansion.
Are you triggered? Ready for the next step in your career?
Please send your motivation letter and CV to :